Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It could well be her last

This is a special day for lovers. This occasion was more significant for the last 5 years. I couldnt resist the thought of making her day sweeter by sending my ex a bouquet. When I reached office this morning, I am still wondering if the delivery was made to her last evening. Her "thank you" sms answered my curiosity. At that moment, I could feel that she was smiling.

A 2nd sms came from her. She didnt like the idea of me sending her bouquet and it wont be a good cause for reconciliation between us. Can she be more tactful in her wordings? I forgive her immaturity for deriving that statement, but assured her that it was a simple gift to make her day pleasant. Her self-centred character would not appreciate romantic items. Neither am I going to plead for more sarcasm in future years.

There was another person whom I could please and get her appreciation. She was indeed surprised to see my gift on her work desk this morning. I was discreet in my moves. Lol. Before the day was over, she handed me a box of sweet chocolates. Too sweet that I dont have the heart to try it. Hehe. Different ladies, one after another, in my dept received bouquets from their own bfs. Everyone was a winner, especially the suppliers.

No comments: