Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back on track

Time really flies... It is a month since I last blogged. Is anyone disappointed by not being able to read my updates, as I do noticed my visitors count is still increasing? I wasnt away for any special reason, just leading a simple life with work and no enjoyment. After the last problematic friendship I got into, I have not met Jo since then. I hope she is happy with her loved one. She does sent me an sms occasionally, but I just feel enough is enough.

Last dec exam results were released last month. I managed to pass the retake paper, but failed another one. Revision class should be sufficient for me to retake this one with some self study as well. Nevertheless, my parents were happy for me and encouraged me to go on.

2 days ago, I was chatting with a fren on msn. I know her for about 6 months. We intended to meet, but she reconsidered and opt not to. She explained to me her reason for doing so. She didnt want to meet any guy, if she feels he wont be a potential bf. According to her analysis, I am a great guy with several ladies to choose to be with. That really amazed me. I did clarified that I never had any option but the ladies do. I never expect one meeting to develop many thoughts in her.

My company is distributing a variable bonus for our hard work of 2006. I am expecting a pro-rated payout, about 2/3 to be receivable. The last performance review was okay for me, which means I should be looking forward to more $$$. There are rumours that I would be getting overseas exposure soon. Till now, nothing has been finalised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helo... when i told u the truth.. u said we will still remain as good frens... seems like remaining a good fren is impossible now since u said enough is enough...
Now i know y ur sms and reply in messenger is so brief and evasive. I apologise on my part tat i had hurt u.. which i truely has no intentions to. I remember telling u right from the start tat i am not ready for a relationship, all i wanted was ur frendship.
LAstly i just want to say thank u for leaving such beautiful memories for mi and leaving ur footsteps in my heart. I will remember u even if u choose to forget mi. :)
And no worries.. i will disappear from ur life totally from today onwards... well... tat is unless u contact mi and say u want mi back as a fren... otherwise i guess i will just leave quietly. Thank u again and good bye... take care always.