Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Heat is On

I wonder how is everyone doing? Thanks for Dalicia's wild guess that I will be hitched. But, there is still no special lady who has surfaced. My colleagues are more anxious to source for my potential gfs though. Since my last posting, I have not met more than 5 different people for any dates nor gatherings. Everyday is either work or home. Has the interest of knowing more people declined? Even my frens never know what I am thinking or they perceive that I am the guy whom will solve any problems steadily. How I wish for that someone who I can speak my heart out to come by.

There was a movie named "Hitch" by Will Smith today. He was hurted deeply by his first love and decided to be a love consultant to help those seeking true love. But, another lady whom he loved assumed that he was helping guys to cheat ladies. Working as a columnist, she published about his occupation to create awareness among ladies. Little does she knows that he only helps guys by making them realised that their true love is within their grasp using their sincerity. I have encountered many relationships around me. Some couples are easily attracted to each other, while the others put in so much effort to make things work. I missed out on one chance a long time ago, which made me believe so much in fate. Although that lady knows my intentions now, we cant change our present. If I had made that move, probably things would be better. Nevertheless, she has become my morale support.

My work appraisal is approaching, as well as my mid year exams. I hope my recent project work could get me a better appraisal. Getting my 1st increment in this current job would make all my hard work worthwhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.