Friday, June 29, 2007

Tagged!!

1) I am deeply in love at this moment. It is hard to wonder how we fell in love so instantly!!

2) My mind can never be put to rest. I pray that it wont suffer from any brain damage in future.

3) It is my dream to have my own family. It need not be a big one, but happiness must exists.

4) I am eyeing a new unit of Xbox360. Saving hard to get one soon.

5) I am expecting a change in my job scope. It may more demanding, but could prove to be an eye -opener.

6) I have lost some good friends, but there are others who makes me treasure their friendship even more.

7) My mum is closest to me. It is saddening that she is hearing impaired and I hope to do more for her to repay her love for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thats great news. I'm happy for you.