Saturday, November 11, 2006

Little Thoughts Mean So Much

I had 4 hours to spare before training at 4 pm. Jo agreed to catch the movie "Material Girls" with me. It was bad to wake her early on a rest day to get prepared to meet. I reached earlier at GV PS to purchase the tickets and enjoyed a cup of nice coffee while waiting. She was confused where I would be waiting for her thru my several smses to her. If you sense me, I should be nearby. Lol.

The show was not highly rated. It's about 2 girls who lived a luxurious life, but turned poor overnight. They sensed there was a conspiracy to make them bankrupt. So, they took matters into their own hands and recovered their property in the end. After the show, my dislike for rich girls became more justified.

We had lunch at Ajisen. Both of us ordered a set meal each and shared the side dishes bundled with the set. Her taste for ramen was hot n spicy, in contrast to my light n soupy. We tried a sample of each other's ramen. I needed lots of water to contain the spice after trying hers. It was time to report to camp. She offered to accompany me to my destination, although her way home was the opposite direction.

No comments: