Sunday, November 12, 2006

Rats Can Be Amusing

Attended a full day of revision class to prepare for the upcoming exams. Felt mentally exhausted after all is over. I had to settle my own dinner, as family members were not at home. Managed to asked Jo out for dinner at Marina Square. While waiting for her, I purchased a bunny specially for her. I came to know that she likes soft toys and has a huge collection.

Dinner was at Jack's Place. Steak for her and I ordered half spring chicken. She was a fast eater , but I took my own sweet time. It was the chat with her that I enjoyed, more than wat I was eating. Lol. She was playing with the bunny and hugging it. An indication that she likes it. :P

After a heavy dinner, there was some time to kill. We went for "Flushed Away" at Suntec EW. I was treated to the movie, as she suggested. We had a good laugh seeing the comedy concerning rats. Goodbye time after the show ended.

No comments: