Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Little Jo

I was meeting Jo for a movie this evening. We know each other for less than a month, but she felt alright to meet. I was teased that I could reject to meet if I didnt wish to. I shall not forgive myself if I miss it. Hehe. I arrived late at Marina Square GV. I smsed and called her. Cant contact her thru sms nor phone call. I thought that she might be angry and went into the theatre alone. I was lucky that she called me instead. She emerged from behind a pillar. She was waiting there all the while, but we didnt notice each other. My 1st impression was that she is the type of person who brings joy to people around her.

We went into the theatre for the show "The Prestige". It was recommended by my fren. A decent show about the intense rivalry between 2 magicians, who used to be apprentices together. While trying to out perform each other, one of them actually incorporated science into his performance. It was scary to discover that the tesla machine would create a duplicate of him each time he used it. The other magician didnt enjoy a good ending either. He sacrificed his twin brother in the process.

After the show, we thought it was late and should not be consuming too much food. As we were having some dim sum, we provided each other with some insights of our own lives. Within myself, I felt I would be meeting her soon.

No comments: