Friday, December 22, 2006

"Give n Share" Mood

One last day of work before 3 rest days. I reached office earlier than usual, carrying a bag full of gifts. No one was around, while I went to distribute the gifts on colleagues' desks. My miscalculation resulted in a shortage of gifts. I prayed hard that no surprise gifts from anyone else.

Festive celebrations at lunch time. Everyone gathered in the Journey room for a food feast. Lots of great food, sparkling juices and lots of jokes to bring everyone's working mood down to zero. Lol. Our internship student was the organising chair person. Many thanks to her for planning the things, as everyone was busy with our own work.

By end of the day, I had a bag filled with gifts from colleagues to bring back. Too excited to see what is inside the wrappers, but still have to wait till I reach home. I never enjoyed Xmas before and hopefully this will serve as a precedent in future.

No comments: