Saturday, December 09, 2006

Will History Repeat itself?

A hectic schedule for 3 weeks has gone past. Not much entertainment, work to clear before on leave and exams was approaching. This exam sitting was a stronger test than ever before. I had 2 optional papers to clear, in which one was a retake. Leaving me no choice but to push back my graduation date. More costs to provide for plus more time consumption. If I had progressed to this stage, I should finish it at all costs. My only motivation is my parents witnessing my convocation one day. Lol.

Yesterday was the end of the entire sitting. In the midst of preparation, 6 bottles of bird nests with 1 week of intense revision would be sufficient to get me through in my opinion. At each of the exam dates, there were empty seats around me. Some had chosen to forgo their slimmest chance of securing a marginal pass. I wont even consider about giving up till I make an attempt. Overall assessment of my own performance was less than satisfactory. I concluded that there was a higher chance of passing the retake paper than the other paper. Nonetheless, there were plenty of well wishes from friends whom I appreciated alot.

Went for a stroll in West Mall before I came home last night. A relief that my study aspect has ended for this year. A big challenge in office requiring my attention next week. Year end approaching to finalise the company's full year performance, which is corelated to my bonus distribution.

1 comment:

Kazzzzzzz said...

Nice layout. And Congratulations on surviving exam week!