Thursday, December 14, 2006

Xmas Anxiety

The backlog on my desk is also cleared. Next big challenge is the year end closing next week. Atmosphere at work would be quite serious, but there is a celebration at the end of the week. M has initiated a xmas celebration. Responses were spontateous with 17 participants in all. Everyone has a role to play to contribute. My task is to get titbits and drinks. Other things we planned for are ham, pizza, sushi, pork ribs, etc. Should I get small gifts for everyone to surprise them? Still sourcing for ideas though.

Rebec had finished her operation and I am trying to arrange my schedule to pay her a visit. I pray for her fast recovery. I hope to see her chubby self before xmas. How do I spend this xmas? No date to expect, but I dont wish to let it fly pass. Only once a year. Who shall I spend it with?

No comments: