Friday, January 05, 2007

L...O...S...T

How does a person feels when his feelings for someone is growing stronger day by day? When he eats, sleeps or does anything, he will think of her. Is it an indication of love to come? Will it make a difference if one is making an effort to make his dream come true? To make things work, it still takes two hands to clap. There might be a possibility that the eventual truth hurts.

Lost is a suitable word to describe my current feelings. There is a strong desire to win her heart one day. To develop a high level of trust between us, as both of us have more friends of the opposite sex. Hence, jealousy is inevitable but still manageable if we work things out. I enjoy every meeting with her and listening to everything about her life. I reciprocated with sharing my life experiences too.

How I wish I have the ability to foresee the future. Within my limits, I only plan for the future. Will I see light at the end of the tunnel?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard, things seem to look better than 2006 already... Don't forget the basics in everything... And.. Treasure whatever time you get to spend with her, no matter how short it is. Have a great day!

Paul said...

Pal, do not fear to try. I am sure she will know somehow.

Dalicia said...

go ahead with it :) also ask her how she feels about you. i mean, u don't want to get deeper and the realized she just treat you like a friend


just take it easy and not rush into it.

Richie said...

Hi frens, thanks for the encouragement and advice. Things should be fine, except my mind is unrest.

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, Dun think so much... i always believe in letting nature takes its own cause. And Dalicia is rite... coz nobody wans to get hurt. Mayb u r not the only confused person in this picture. She might be just as confused.