Friday, June 02, 2006

Heavy Workflow

Wondering how my fellow bloggers are?? Though I have not been updating my blog on weekdays, I am still reading your blog if anyone is not aware. This whole week being bothered by more overtime clocking. This was my 2nd attempt in doing forecasts for a few companies' accounts under my care. I have never enjoyed doing budgets nor forecasts in the past, as I felt its a waste of time. Basically, whatever that u can project, it cant be a true reflection of the future. While learning the ropes at work, I came to realise that the satisfaction of producing a best estimate budget could enable proper planning for a business. When the actual results were derived, the comparison against budgetary figures to explain variances require another level of skill. I suppose most people would not like to do analysis work, as it involves alot of brainpower.

On Wed, I met up with my fren to watch Xmen 3. Had dinner at Siam Kitchen restaurant. We picked a set meal for 3 pax, but was rejected for our order. The reason was the meal was meant for 2 pax. If I had suggested to pay for 3 pax, regardless of only the 2 of us, there would be no reason for him to reject. There was a buffet going on, but the 20 dishes provided were too much for us to handle. I shall try that buffet next time, when I am a great appetite. While I were in the theatre, I recalled that Lingsi will be flying off to HK tonight. She must be pretty sad that I never sms her before she got on the plane. Hope she had a nice business trip, though she was reluctant to go. Tomorrow will be the launch of a series of revision for 4 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:p
i was in such a rush that i dun have much time to express my emotions and feelings ;0)