Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Looking Forward

End of all my hard work for the past few days. Had bottles of bird nests, whilst enclosing myself within my room to have full focus on one goal of passing this attempt of Paper 3.2. Woke up early to refresh my memory of all the study materials. A lot of statues and tax terms flashed in my mind. Mum prepared a good lunch for me, but I was in a rush. The exam at Expo Centre will start at 3pm and I left home at Bukit Batok at 1.30pm. Should be enough time right? But, the train at Tanah Merah was delayed for 15 mins. Eventually, I walked into the exam hall at 2.45pm. The question paper was about to be distributed. This marked the starting point of my tough luck in the hall. Over the 3 hours duration, my mind remained unsettled. As I attempted one question after another, all the answers became more uncertain. Saw Paul after the exams were over. He had a tough time as well. I thought the examiner was extremely harsh on us. Keeping my fingers crossed till the results are out in late August. Looking forward to a reunion with my work desk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exams are you taking? Sounded so tough!? Anyway, I wish you GOOD LUCK, and hope you pass with flying colours!!

Paul said...

Nice cartoon.