Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Plagued with Sadness

I have befriended some new friends, ever since I got over my disheartening woes. Till today, most of them have encountered the same problem as I did. Made me wondered why the bfs were not faithful to their beloved gfs. I wished for a faithful gf, but with no luck. On the other hand, these guys who are blessed with nice gfs don't appreciate their girls. For my fellow friends who are attached, I hope all of you would be happily married in the years to come. An encouragement for the rest who are singles to not give up hope. Has singlehood bring new developments to my love aftermath? It certainly does provide me with some flexibility in my personal plans. Along my route to recovery, a few girls have surfaced and touched me in different ways. But, I held back my feelings for fear of any dreadful encounter. Hopefully, a lady can place her faith in me and I shall repay that faith wholeheartedly.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooi ooi mr neo
u will find ur mrs neo :o)
u know "good ingredient" (translate to chinese) takes a bit more time to surface or appear ;)

Dalicia said...

oh well....don't think too much about it. focus on your job!

you did your best. if your best isn't good enough. it's very hard to please that person your whole life.

strawbearries said...

Fate! When your fate is here, everything will work out fine. Cheer up!

Paul said...

U dun worry so much la. Mrs Neo will come.

Richie said...

Thank you, fellow frens. But, I tink all of you are mistaken. Haha.

Maybe the heading was inappropriate. It was a split second thought for ladies who faced injustice.

Anonymous said...

So now you know you are not the only one fell out of love, eh!

Enjoy your singlehood while you can now. Anyway, 25 is still young for settling now. Better enjoy before you lose your freedom.

2 cents worth, again! haahaa

Richie said...

Hey, Bypass. dunno u well enough. u wan to speak to me in MSN? can use my email in profile.