Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bugged by Emotions

Had an appointment to catch a movie with someone. Somehow, we went thru a few hiccups before setting the timing to watch it. I waited at the Woodlands MRT at 5.15pm. Time passed quickly, and shortly at 5.40pm, the show has commenced but no sight of her. Gave her numerous calls and still couldnt contact her. Worried for her? Probably. I still continued to wait up to 6.45pm. Called it a day and came back a fruitless day. Mum noticed that I came back so early and found something amiss. I headed straight into my room and closed the door. I didnt wan to speak to anyone. I needed some silence to sort my thoughts out. Was checking my mailbox and came across her email to me. Eventually, there was at least a response.....
Channel U was screening 天.....使我爱你 tonight. The drama was a catalyst to my emotions. The female leading actress has moved me with her devotion towards her missing partner. Waiting for her partner for 3 years, hoping for his return. He did returned to fulfil his wish for her happiness through match-making her with a guy.
Made me wonder what can I do for her? I had a wish to do a miniature model for her. Something meaningful and my patience would be put to good use. Will be working on the one shown. I may not present to her when its done. Asking her to accept it may lead to a misunderstanding.

No comments: