Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pre-arranged meetup

Paul and Jason had agreed to meet at the Heeren's Marche for a dinner. I thought the group would be big, but the rest was not available. A pity that even Rebec had her own commitments too. It was most welcomed for paul's fren to join us, even though all of us are guys. Never expect that she brought her fren along too. Most of the shops on level 1 Heeren were closed, as they are under renovations.

The dining venue switched to a Hongkong concept restaurant inside Cineleisure. Paul and Jason had recommended it. Quite cosy and popular, but the service was below par. We waited for our desserts for some time, before it was served upon our reminder. The 2 ladies were chatty and everyone was chipping in the conversation. As always, I performed my listening role. Thank goodness that I was noticed by Eriko. Haha. The ladies mentioned that they missed singing and we headed for "The One".

Was greatly impressed by their crystal clear voice. Jason was up to his mischief in picking retro songs. I sang a couple of duet, before I called it a day. My voice can be lost easily, if I strain my throat too much. Jason had another appointment to rush, while the 4 of us shared a cab home. I send Audrey, Paul and Eriko home, before the cab goes to my place as the last destination.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Glad u enjoyed urself. The taxi fare was not a surprise.

Paul said...

We went on Saturday nite, Wendy.