Sunday, July 16, 2006

A wish that cant be realised

Celebrated her birthday with her for the first time. I brought along the perfume nicely wrapped up to present to her. When is the suitable time to pass to her? Though it was sunday, she had to work for half a day. Met her at bugis control station. We held each other's hand. I know we will be enjoying this day with each other's company.

Gave her a choice to pick the food, which she liked to have. Such a coincidence to have Sakae with most of my friends. She was not an exception as well. While filling our tummy with food, she gave me a phone sling to see me attach it instantly. She had the other matching one on her mobile. Hehe. Permitted her to open up the gift and she was surprised to see her favourite brand. We had a nice neo photo together. I had to send her home early. The time spent together was shortlived but of quality.

Reached home and saw her in MSN. I sensed that she was trying her best to instil confidence in me that she is my next one. I can't bear to see a nice girl suffer for me, as I had suffered alot for my first love. I have my ideals to pursue and love is not my priority. My heart is aching again. I requested to resume my position as a good fren and let the relationship be a thing of the past. Bao bei would be blessed with a guy who can fulfil her dreams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What dream does Bao Bei have that you cannot fulfil? Having failed once gives you the courage and confidence to make the next experience better.. Why give up something that seems promising? Why hurt 2 hearts when you're afraid of hurting your own? you're selfish. Very.

Anonymous said...

BAO BEI WAS QUITE UPSET INITIALLY. BECOS IT WAS HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP. SAD TO LET GO. SHE DRANK A LOT OF COFFEE THAT NIGHT TO OVERCOME THE SADNESS. STRONG SHE MAY SEEM. BUT INSIDE HER HEART, SHE WAS CRYING. FORTUNATELY, THE SADNESS DID NOT LAST TOO LONG. ONLY FEW HOURS. AS SHE SHARED THE DEPRESSION WIF A VERY CLOSE FREN, SHE REALISED SOMETHING. THE COLLASPSE OF HER FIRST RELATIONSHIP WAS A BRIDGE TO THE NEXT. SHE IS STILL STRUGGLING WIF HER SECOND THOUGH. SHE HOPES THINGS WILL TURN OUT FINE AND SHE WILL FIND HAPPINESS. I AM SURE SHE WILL ALSO BLESS THE FIRST MAN WHO HELD HER HANDS AND OPENED HER TO RELATIONSHIP. BAO BEI AND THAT MAN HAS BECOME VERY GOOD FRENS AS THEY WERE NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. THAT MAN IS ALSO THERE BY HER SIDE TO GIVE HER ADVISE AS SHE WALKED WITH HER SECOND. SHE IS EXTREMELY GREATFUL FOR THAT. CHEERS TO THEIR FRENSHIP. ;)

Paul said...

I agree with Wendy. Was quite surprised when u told me u decided to b just frens wif her.

Dun let the old scar instill fear into your next r/s.

Kazzzzzzz said...

Hey, I'm sure BR knows what he's doing. CHeer up guys. Breathe!