Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A ray of hope

After a long day of hard work, I headed for Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre. Purpose? To meet a friend. This will be our first meet (my first time that a girl agreed to meet without hesitation), but only she knows how i look like. I got some hints from her from our previous conversations though. 35kg, 23 inch, 152cm. Sounds like the description of a wanted person. Hehe.

I bought 2 tickets with her consent to catch a movie. Was messaging someone and she tapped my shoulder. I was surprised that she was more friendly in person. We had a quick Mac dinner, as time was running short. So rush that we had to give up our french fries or we would miss the start of the show. While we chatted, I realised she is a university grad than a diploma grad. I got her information wrong from the start. She was wearing halter back specially for meeting me, since her occupation prohibits her from provocative dressing. I appreciate her effort in that, while I was in my usual working attire. Over the duration of the movie, we focused ourselves on the show.

Afterwhich, I offered to see her home in the late hours of the night. Took the bus with her and our conversation continued throughout the journey. The walking distance between her place and bus stop was pitch dark and she dares to walk it every night. A brave girl she is. She allowed me to see her up till her void deck. I guessed she must be feeling awkward towards me. Headed home via cab and she left me a note that I have presented myself well. Was I making a presentation? Haha..

6 comments:

Paul said...

Buddy, your new target? haha. Hope u enjoy e date.

Kazzzzzzz said...

Glad you're opening up these days.. If she really felt awkard, she would not have let you send her to her void deck. Perhaps it's a job hazard that she left you a note praising your "presentation" . Hee. Sounds terrific for a start. Go gor!

Richie said...

Paul ~ Probably? I am comfortable with most female meetings. But, Cupid Richard is still aiming his love arrow.

Ka ~ would u let any guy send u to just the void deck? I tink inside the lift is a more dangerous place. haha.

Kazzzzzzz said...

if i'm not comfortable with that person, I won't even let him know where I stay for obvious reasons lor. haha.

Richie said...

ka ~ way to go. will be invite him up for coffee or when u will let him enter the lift with u? hehe.

Paul said...

Haha, I agree with Rebec abt what she say abt ur "presentation" & what she say abt sending her home.

Glad that u r finally opening up. I think our poly friends/mates who know u will be stunned by the transformation.