Saturday, July 29, 2006

Possible to Match Make?

After work, 2 colleagues (Cat & Kim) and I went for a movie. Our main intention was to let Kim's sister meet Cat's fren. Hope that they may become lovers one day. Hehe. Cat brought along her boyfriend as well. So, I tagged along to accompany Kim or she might be the odd one out.

Bought nachos and treated the ladies to drinks. Kim was to share nachos with me, but she only ate 4 pieces in the end. Watched a touching movie and drank coke in substitute of alcohol to drown my sorrows. Haha. Hmm, Wendy also watched the same movie. Did we feel the same for the touching scenes at the end? Sandra Bullock requested Keanu Reeves to wait for 2 years to see her, knowing that he will die if he meets her on that day. If I am Keanu and my ex is Sandra, would I have waited for her? But my real life was not that sweet. She chose to leave and I cant do much about it. *Slap myself*

Courtesy of good concealment, frens never noticed that I had wept during the show. Dinner is next on agenda. I had a sandwich and couldnt even finish it. It must be related to my emotional level. The last of all is having beancurd for dessert. Went separate ways thereafter, and I managed to catch the last bus before midnight. Had someone to accompany me thru sms on the ride home. *Sweet*

No comments: