Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Class Commenced

After a break of 1 n 1/2 months, it is time to go back to Financial Training Center (FTC). This time round is quite special, as Paul is not attending the class with me. After the exams in mid June, I wanted to sign up the class for my next paper. Paul was having second thoughts about signing up, even though he convinced me to switch my option from Audit to Performance Management. I think having a fren to attend class together will be much better. He chose to wait for the results in mid Aug, before he decides his next move.

Reached the class just in time before the lecturer arrived. No time for my dinner, but was entertained by the lecturer's crap. From past trends, this paper has highest failure rates. But, I find this a challenge and more relevant to my future. If I don't succeed as a financial accountant, maybe I can excel as a management accountant. Hehe. My new job has been giving me many exposures in a range of areas like never before. I should be on track to realise my dream with both work and education development.

Class ended late as expected and I was surprised I didnt doze off in class. Usually, I would hold my pen, heads down and close my eyes. Haha. While on the bus back home, I sat at the last row and a young couple was doing hanky panky. Are they trying to impress that they can do it anywhere?

4 comments:

Paul said...

Dun b surprised la. Quite common nwadays.

Dalicia said...

back to school :) don't sleep in class ...very bad of you

Paul said...

Elaine & Wendy, I think without me ard in class, he cant fall asleep.

Richie said...

Hi frens, even our computer goes into hibernation mode. hehe. I only go into a 15 min one.

But, for 2 sessions, I am keeping myself fully attentive. The lecturer is building my interest in the topics.