Saturday, July 15, 2006

A poll - Ladies' fragrances

I was browsing through the shelves of a fragrance shop and selected the above choices. All the bottles were rather unique for every brand. Require a poll from the ladies of which would be your preferred choice.
Left: Gucci Envy Me 2
Top Right: Ralph Lauren Romance
Bottom Right: Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

Even if you dont pick any, maybe you can leave me your personal choice as a reference? I will surely take into consideration before making any purchase.

7 comments:

Kazzzzzzz said...

Depends on who you're buying it for. Not all ladies like the same fragrance.

I personally like Happy by Clinique. A woody fragrance reminding me of a sunny forest (I don't care what the scent is supposed to remind me of; what I smell reminds me of the abovementioned)

Dalicia said...

i would pick gucci envy me 2 but none of those are my favorite...

DARLing said...

Bottom Right: Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

Paul said...

Different gals have different taste 4 perfume.

Paul said...

depends who is it for and for who?

strawbearries said...

I prefer Ralph Lauren "Ralph" and Hugo Boss. But have to depends on individual..

Richie said...

Ladies ~ thanks for the strong participation to the poll. At least, I will each one of u better.

I have picked Gucci envy me 2 for my fren. Heard that its a new release and the brand happens to be my fren's fav. I guessed it right for once.

Paul ~ u are not a lady rite? hehe. :P