Saturday, June 10, 2006

SAd Thoughts Upset Relaxed DAY

Came home late after overtime with my colleague, as she was alone. Helped her to complete some of her tasks to meet the deadline on Monday. It's her peak period, after I had my share of it. We went for a satay feast, just below our office building. The meat was extremely juicy. Got myself a Pepper Drumlets Meal from Mac to enjoy it while watching the World Cup opening match. I felt like a glutton to be.

This morning had a emotional breakdown. Some friends have been nice towards me, but I am having a phobia to be a recipient to sweetness. Recalled all the sweetness in her had evolved into a different person. Should I enrol for SDU to know more people? Read from an article that it organises blind dates for singles. Maybe I will be fated to meet that someone. Rented 3 VCDs (Jarhead, Memoirs of Geisha, Everyone has secrets) to relax myself after the week's exam ordeal. Hope my friend is calming himself, while he is working hard on his books. There is still life after his books. So, dun be overstress about it. I am packing my notes up, wishing that I wont need it a second time.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thanks buddy.