Saturday, June 24, 2006

Week Happenings

Came back at 3 am this morning after a gathering with my 豬朋狗友. My eyes were tired and I fell asleep watching France vs Togo match. Felt rather guilty that my mum stayed up waiting for me, despite my sms to her to sleep early. Deep inside her heart, I am her precious son after the failure of my brothers not performing their roles properly. Mum had to worry for my eldest brother's financial woes after his marriage. On the other hand, my elder brother is not making any contribution to the household, using his car loan liability as an excuse. Dad told me to not let my mum worry too much, as she is already hearing impaired. I reassured her that I am sensible enough to manage my lifestyle.

On thursday, I applied for half day leave to collect some freebies for my Maxonline Upgrade. My colleague was affected as well. While accessing the leave application database, I discovered that 2 days of family care leave was taken out of my leave balance. My pay was also reduced by a medical claim reimbursed to me last month. Most probably, the HR has straightened out their policy to award that upon my job confirmation. One more month to go!!!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Since when Jason, Rebec & I become ur 猪朋狗友?

Are we of bad influence to u?

Your mum the same as my mum. Wait 4 me to be back. :)

Richie said...

Then how should i call a group of friends? No bad influence at all. :)

Paul said...

Haha Wendy yes we are