Wednesday, October 04, 2006

3Ts in One Night

A date with T after work was arranged at Tiong Bahru. It has been a few months, since I met anyone there. This used to be a frequent place to meet one fren and my ex company was nearby as well. Those memories have been archived in my past.

I gave her a call as I approached the meeting place. She was waving to me from a distance, even though it was the 1st time she met me. Although this place was near her residence, she was in smart casual. Her efforts to lay a good first impression has paid off. I propose to her to have dinner at Thai Express. She indicated her interest to try some spicy food.

As we were dining, I got to know more about her personal self. She was a chinese national, but awarded PR status. Coincidentally, my forefather was from Fujian Province, where she is from. Her current occupation is a noble one. Unfortunately, her roommate forgot to bring the house key and requested her to go back early. It was a short meeting, but this laid the path for subsequent ones.

No comments: