Sunday, October 22, 2006

From W to K, but still 800i

To put the unhappy things behind me, I chose to pamper myself with a mobile switch. Had been waiting for this contract renewal date. The last mobile switch was 5 months back, through a cash plus trade in deal. I was holding on to SE w800i, which I thought was suitable for my MP3 needs. Now, I realise picture quality is more important than music quality. Had 3 phone models in mind. Nokia N73, SE k800i and Samsung E900. Read through several phone reviews, to conclude on purchasing the highly rated SE k800i. Without hesitation, I headed for the mobile shop and extended the contract for 2 years. Though I couldnt bear to let go of my w800i, I had to sacrifice it to salvage $300 trade in value. The sales guy was curious why I wanted to dispose w800i. He would consider that to be one of the few models still in demand. Overall, it was a fair deal, with a 1 GB card thrown into the purchase cost.

No comments: