Thursday, October 19, 2006

Batam Excursion

During lunchtime, my VP was mentioning about paying a visit to Batam. She used to work at our company's Batamindo Industrial Park for a few years. From her experience, it would be nice to go for an overnight stay. Tentatively, we are looking at 27 Oct. The programme plan she had in mind was:
- head for Batam directly after work on friday evening
- enjoy fresh seafood dinner (Dunno if I can take lots of seafood)
- spend the night at a good hotel
- go for cream bath n massage the next morning
- do some shopping before we head back to SG

Some of us were keen to participate, as she could serve as a guide to us. However, there was one issue on accomodation. Cat agreed to be in the same room with me, as I am the only guy around. VP asked why she wasnt afraid to be with me alone. I thought it was ridiculous. Do I look like a sex maniac? To avoid further gossip, I chose to be alone. Before we knocked off from work, she managed to get her brother to join us and share the room with me.

No comments: