Monday, October 09, 2006

Inter Gift Exchange

Today, I had an extra bag with me. It was the gift, which I bought for the birthday girl. I was wearing my new long sleeve shirt to meet P for a small birthday dinner with her. Our birthdays are less than a month apart. As I reached earlier, I went to the CityChain shop at Suntec to browse some watches. The temptation to buy one arose with a $50 voucher that I am holding on. However, the good models cost way above what I am willing to fork out.

A while later, I met up with her outside Kuishin Bo Jap Restaurant. It was sad to see her carry her notebook all the way here from her campus. This meal was on dutch, since it was an inter-celebration. Some sushi as appetitzers kicked start our buffet dinner. She was a bigger eater than me, but I had my flu to thank for reducing my appetite. Fortunately, it didnt affect the enjoyable conversation we had. She was more chatty with me than the previous meetings, which was a good sight.

Once we were finished with the food, she wanted to shop for her clothes. I offered to carry her notebook for her to shop better. She was overjoyed to see Iora having a big sale. Most ladies would go crazy for sale, and she was no exception. As I stood there waiting, she went to try on the clothes and bought a few. We took the same train route back, but were separated at an interchange. She had to return to hostel to rest for class tomorrow.

No comments: