Monday, April 17, 2006

2nd Job Interview after 3 yrs

My interview with Sembcorp Parks Holdings has been arranged at 11 am. This was my first interview, since the last interview did secured my first job for me. I hoped to carry on the same luck, which I had 3 yrs ago. Obviously nervous, since I dun really quite understand the job requirements for this company. Arrived at the office much earlier to fill up the application form. After completing it, I was told that it was for the wrong company application. Had to fill up another form from scratch and it was 6 pages long. I don't understand why companies like to know so much written info before they even consider hiring u. Maybe its a procedure to assess. It didn't took long for the whole interview to end. I only inquired more about their expectations of the new staff. The finance manager and vice president were pleasant people, which I may described as friendly and approachable superiors. They would inform me before the end of this week, of their intent to hire me or not.

3 comments:

Dalicia said...

you have to sell yourself to the company. good luck to you! :)

Richie said...

I am not a good seller of myself. But, I can prove my worth to the organisation if I managed to hav the chance.

strawbearries said...

Thought u mentioned u got a job already?