Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sushi cum KTV

Had a gruelling week of work, even though it's just my first week. The pressure to submit the report by yesterday has pushed me to do overtime for most of the week. Met Paul, Rebec, Krys and Jason for a gathering, which should give me a well-deserved break. Location was supposed to be Olio Dome at Wheel Lock Place. But, there was no more outlet anymore. We settled for Sakae Sushi, with everyone's consensus. Stella was late for some personal reasons. But, we tucked in the feast first. The rest were very good with Jap food, enjoying the ginger and wasabi. I would be better in western food. Haha. Krys had to depart early for another movie appointment, much to our disappointment.

Headed for KTV @ The One near Cineleisure. The charges were quite reasonable for a $120 package of 3 hours. The package could provide us with about 3 drinks per pax and some decent finger food while we sing to our heart's content. Just for the record book, I did sing to the audience's astonishment. Be it duet or single, I seemed like a possessed person. I didnt know why, but the feeling was to be more entertaining than usual. Many people don't know I have 2 personalities, one normal and the other hidden. We had some coffee at Kopi Tiam to keep ourselves awake, as it was getting late. Shared a cab back home with 2 ladies, who were going the same way.

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

how cool :) i can tell that you're into singing...what did u songs did u sing?

Paul said...

Was stunned when u sing, but glad that u finally opened up.

Richie said...

Elaine ~ I cant recalled. Many different singers' songs. Maybe Paul knows?? haha.

Paul ~ u only knows one side of me. u never will know my the other half.

Paul said...

Elaine, when u r online, I tell u.