Sunday, April 02, 2006

Shot by Arrow

Dad asked me to help my aunt fix up her new maxonline connection at CCK. I was thinking of the reason for choosing me. There were many others, who could fix that. Since I was free for the day, I accepted the assignment willingly. 大哥 rejected it straight off before I was approached. Went to search for my tools before I went to her place. Received directions to take 2 buses to her place. I settled for only 1 bus, since the distance via the 2nd bus was walkable. The problem to tackle was minor. However, they wanted me to fix additional things as well. Am I trained in IT? Nope. I tried my best to solve whatever I can, and left the place once finished. They were grateful for my help and offered money. I rejected it to avoid any indebtedness to them for future maintenance.

No comments: