Sunday, April 09, 2006

Anticipation

The much-waited holiday trip has arrived. Busy with last minute packing, I need to be fully geared for the long trip. Last night, sis called me asking about my preparations. She asked me to bring my digi camera to save her some space for her bag. So anxious till she cant sleep. Haha. She likes snorkelling very much, while it's my first experience. Nevertheless, I would enjoy the trip with her company. The check-in time at Golden Mile Complex was 9.30pm. Met her at 9.15 at Lavender and she bought 2 cans of beer. She wanted to get tipsy and sleep throughout the coach journey. She knew I didn't like to drink, but she purposely handed me the other can. Bottoms up. This is the start of a drinking spree to come. The coach arrived late. Most of the agencies were closed except ours. The journey started off at 10.30pm and expecting to arrive at Merang Jetty 9 hrs later. We had a stopover at Yong Peng 24hrs to ease ourselves before the start of the long travel to Kuala Terengganu. Sis was sleeping so soundly, while I listen to my techno music.

No comments: