Thursday, April 06, 2006

Long Wait

Decided to accompany mum for her appointment at the polyclinic, in place of my dad. He wont hav to waste his annual leave in this manner. Got to wake up at 7.30 am with my eyes still unwilling to open. Dragged myself out of bed to get ready. Missed out on MSN for the earlier half of the day. We reached the polyclinic and spent a total of 3 hours to finish the appointment.
- 30 mins for bloodtest
- 10 mins for ECG test
- 20 mins for the test results
- 1 hr 40 mins to see the doctor for evaluating the results (dozed off)
- 20 mins for pharmacy to disperse the medicine.
A final conclusion for the time spent was "all tests were negative, please consume your medicine regularly and we will see u in 3 mths time" plus $94 medical charges. Came back and ate noodles for lunch. Eye lips began to shut and I slept till 3 in the noon. MSN time.. Ling was there to chat with me, as she worked. Zhi came online to my surprise. She shared her unhappy experiences with me again. Seemed her ex was trying to spite her more. She commented I was a good listener wor. Haha. I just let her know that if there is a chance, I would like to appreciate what she can do for her bf. Wondering how she felt when she heard this? Kept her accompanied till she decided to turn in. Ling had an unpleasant evening as well, which she mentioned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shld say u r a good samaritan. some of my friends dun usually take care of parents. Must tell them but dun know how 2 tell. Anyway hope tat ur mum will recover soon......

Dalicia said...

good to know there's nothing wrong with your mum. maybe she should do a complete x-ray check. you never know! did she get her mammogram done? and her pelvic test?

Paul said...

Hope ur mum is ok. Buddy. Take good care of her. Been to ur hse b4 n knows that she dotes on u.

anak rahmat said...

i hope ur mum is fine richard..

Richie said...

Thank you everyone for your concern. She is alright, as long she keeps her sugar level at a low level.