Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Being Man-handled

There should be a snorkelling trip to the Marine Conservancy Park, which we forgo. Too many people to go with. We delayed it for tomorrow, when the big group will not be around anymore. There was a massage parlour on the island. Sis wanted to try it out. We went for the full body massage. Costs RM120 per pax. There were 1 masseur and 1 masseuse. I selected the masseur, , whose built was much higher than mine. More Powerful. Haha. As he was massaging, he asked if i have a gf. Did I look like I hav one??? He told me he had a boyfriend instead. Ahhhhh........ I guess everyone can tell what he is already. But, his hands were really good for a guy. Hehe... Rest of the afternoon went swimming at the sea and pool. I was tanned and looked like a lobster. Received a phone call from Singapore. Very unusual, but it was a notice for an interview. My first after several applications. The lady wanted me to enjoy my holiday and be ready for the interview when I am back. I thought they wont wait for my return, but they were kind souls. My parents would be happy if they hear this, as they were worrying about my employment. Told sis about this, and we went to celebrate a new start to my career. More Carlsberg please!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed lots of your posts due to unforeseen circumtances!!

Let me comment on your latest snorkelling trip. First of all, hope you enjoyed e trip.

Dude, learnt that you actually don't drink but you will offer some beers from your sis and you have since started to learn drinking! That is the start to troubles!!! Wat kind of sis you have to teach a brother to drink??? Dude, better kick the habit before everything is too late!

You may find me a kaypoh, but if I can give my 2 cents worth to save a nice guy like you (from what your blogger friends had described about you), it's OK to be one.

Richie said...

Hi bypass. How hav u been? Thanks for ur 2 cents worth. is it always 2 cents? haha.

My sister is a nice person. It's my own free will to drink. She never teach me anything, but even accompany me when I am down.

Dalicia said...

richie you look like one of my former math tuition teacher! so reddddddd....

richie, how about 2 case of beer?
you must drink! otherwise i'll be very very disappointed. hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Me, can do lah. Thanks anyway.

Haha... have you ever heard of 3 cents worth or 5 cents worth?

Hope you don't make drinking a habit! Still my 2 CENTS WORTH!!!
haahaa...

strawbearries said...

Hope you got the job =)

Richie said...

Elaine ~ did i see wrongly or u type wrongly? 2 cases???? I would have a big beer belly after that. haha...

Jolene ~ Thanks for dropping by. U have a blog for me to link to??? Btw, I have started work already.

Paul said...

Rich, just click on her name can liao. :)

strawbearries said...

Congrats on finding your job.

My blog is http://strawbearries.blogspot.com

Richie said...

Thanks, jolene. U will see ur linkage soon. Haha... You can link mine as well..