Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Marine Conservancy Park

Snorkelling Trip once again. The last one before we return to SG tomoro. Final D was the Marine Conservancy Park, where it is an island with 100,000 different types of marine fishes. The name has indicated that killing Marine Life there will be slapped with RM20,000 fine. Well equipped before we headed out to the clear blue sea. I had a full breakfast to make sure the fishes are also well fed. Some of my friends got bitten, but no fish wants me for a meal. But, I like to eat fishes. Haha.... The diver was swimming around to take pictures of people underwater. Sis was the photographer of the day, since she liked marine life so much. I just swam around to see the corals and try to spot unusual fishes. In the noon, the sun was scorching again. I gave the whole group a treat to some cooling ice cream. My banana split became a mango split, as bananas are out of stock. The monkeys around the island must have stolen my banana and split for themselves. Nightfalls and we headed for a small restaurant for our sumptous dinner. Had a group photo and started drinking session. A disco party, which was held at the beach. Party-goers were crazy.... I have inserted a link to my album for anyone's viewing. Please click on the below picture. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Dalicia said...

Nice pictures Richie! :) I thought u went to one friend? But I saw a lot of people :)

Dalicia said...

Btw, how's your job going? :)
I love the fishes and water. I hope I can take pictures underwater too....

Richie said...

Elaine ~ the lot of people is used as a coverup. Haha. You just look out for the most common girl in the pictures.

I am learning new things different from my previous job. But, work politics have surfaced which I felt uncalled for. I shall see how things goes.