Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bye Redang => Hello SG

We took a light breakfast and set off in the first ferry back to mainland Kuala Terengganu. The coach will be waiting to pick us up for our journey back to SG. Had a stop-over at a goodies stall and I bought some titbits for my family to try. If my luggage wasn't full, I would hav cleared the shelves. Just kidding. Having tummy upset during the long coach journey, but no toilet available for use. The whole trip seemed like a flash memory that lasted for a few minutes. Reached Golden Mile at about 9 pm. Sis wanted to share cab with some friends, so I went to take the train home alone. Had my MP3 songs to accompany me though. Mummy welcomed me home, as I stepped into the house. She told me many happenings that occurred for the past few days. I guessed my brother has started to realise his mistake for moving out to stay with his gf, as his gf is becoming more possessive of him. Turned in early to catch some sleep, after unpacking all my stuff. Felt so anxious for my interview on the upcoming Monday 17 Apr. My workaholic sickness is getting back into my head bit by bit.

No comments: