Monday, April 03, 2006

Movie Day

Had the usual MSN chat with ling today. Her ulcer remained uncured. Worried for her, as the HFMD has been widespreading. I seem to have a few friends with ling as part of their names. Does my fate lies in this word? Just a silly thought. The weather turned bad. with heavy downpour in the late afternoon. I wanted to catch ICE AGE 2, since last friday. Each time I planned, the rain would spoilt my day. Made up my mind to go for the 7.20pm slot. Had my dinner at home, before making my way to the theatre. Not many people watching, except for young girls. I guessed working people would be feeling the blues. I was seated beside two girls, who were laughing non-stop. The movie was rather exaggerating in the motion graphics aspect. The silly sabre-toothed squirrel, Scrat, was still searching for his nut, ever since ICE AGE 1. As the storyline progressed, I was drawn into the emotional part of a mammoth risking his life to save his female counterpart. Even though it was a cartoon, I couldnt stop shedding tears when there were touching scenes. End of movie, I was the first to exit the theatre and hoped no one saw my teary eyes.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i a bad influence on u?
think our era, lady name with a ling is quite common :)

Paul said...

Lingsi, I dun think Rich is saying abt u. He is referring to someone else.

Dalicia said...

which ling is this? why is he boiling..actually..ling is a very common name. my hk friends calls me
"yee ling"

Richie said...

Elaine ~ Actually, a few ling that I know seem to attract me in some way. Just that all never work out. u are also a ling?? haha....

Anonymous said...

haiz haiz
if this "LinG" knew how to treasure u long long time ago...
but all is not lost, right? :p

Richie said...

oh my, lingsi. its my fault for not making use of the opportunity. But, you have find another happiness instead. I just waiting for mine.

Paul said...

Elaine,the person is someone that was close to him.

Dalicia said...

oh okay! he's surrounded by TOO many LINGS! maybe you need PINGS to balance everything out.

Anonymous said...

:)i hOpE i will be hAppiE :x
i shall be your confidant then u gets ur sweetheart :p

Anonymous said...

:)i hOpE i will be hAppiE :x
i shall be your confidant WHEN u gets ur sweetheart :p

Anonymous said...

:)i hOpE i will be hAppiE :x
i shall be your confidant AND WHEN U gets ur sweetheart :p
must ask her permission to continue this :)"confidant-ship"

this is the correct msg i wan to post... something wrong w my companu server :(