Friday, May 05, 2006

Oily Friday in Dome

After another week of overtime for helping my superior for her submission, I managed to call the day off on time today. All thanks to a dinner date at Suntec. I think I like friday more with this new job on hand, as I wont hav to work on any saturday. Met Paul and Jason at Suntec, but due to unforeseen full booking, we had to switch to dine at Olio Dome. Either way, I am a patron to good food. The prices on the menu were not so pleasant to my eyes. I didnt feel their serving would be big enough for me, as I have a big appetite. But, I still chose the Hawaii Pork Ribs for my main course with a mushroom soup of the day. Olio Smoothies as my drink to soothe my throat. Paul's brother was the entertainer of the night, as he was a never ending talker. He felt I looked different with my work outfit, which I thought was not special. The dessert to finish off my dinner was Fluffy Pancakes with durian paste. The durian paste had a weird taste, which Jason and I felt funny. Paul's bro had banana split, leading me to recall my bad experience in Redang. After we settled the bill, we went to several mobile shops to have a look at some new mobiles in the market. My hands were getting itchy to get rid of my V3I for a Sony Ericsson model. I know I wont be able to hold on for long, as I would be bothered by the issue if unsettled. Went for some drinks at TCC @ Citylink to kill some time by chatting before all of us took the last second train to head home. Thanks guys for a sweet friday evening.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

** My hands were getting itchy to get rid of my V3I for a Sony Ericsson model.

I can u'stand u mate..lol Im trying to do the same..infact I tried to pretend to lose it on the train but that didnt work :(

Keshi.

Richie said...

Keshi, welcome. I am irritated by the functions of my Motorola V3I. So, I wanted to switch to another model. Why would u wan to lose it? U can just pass to me. Haha.