Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pain in the Neck

As I wanted to get up to prepare myself to go work, I felt a sharp pain on my neck. Was bedridden. I slept a little longer, and went to visit the doctor. Not in a good condition to work. A female doc browsed my medical records and asked if the last time I went to visit them was in year 2000. I was surprised on hearing that. But, records dont lie. My condition was caused by long hours of computing work, which was part and puzzle of my work. I requested for a jab to relax my muscles for faster recovery. The MC she gave me covered 2 days, but I will only rest for today. Work resumes tomorrow, if my condition improves. Went to open a CPF investment account with DBS. I would be making my first investment move to buy a unit trust. Another fren would be joining me in this, which we hope to gain or lose on a 50-50 basis. Wish me luck.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude! Hope you are feeling,and BEST OF LUCK in your investment!!

strawbearries said...

Unit trust a bit risky. Or rather I should put it this way, quite hard to make a good gain unless you got a very good advisor. Many friends had bought and so far all of their funds are still in a deficit position. Just my two cents worth =)

Richie said...

I guess my advisor is quite good to my friend, so I joined with her recommendation. Have to see how she performs using my funds. Haha.