Monday, May 22, 2006

Moments of Cold Sweat

Woke up this morning having cold sweat. Had a nightmare about my ex last night. I could only recall seeing her being kidnapped and was brutalised within my sight. It was beyond my imagination. I felt terrible being a witness to her suffering. Havent been thinking of her, but the concern for her still exists even as a friend. Smsed her to ask if she was ok. An open invitation to meet up to catch up on things, if she has any free time. Certainly, we would be having jap food if we do meet. Haha. Had another surprise while working. Was asking M about some questions. Suddenly, she mentioned about a recommendation for me to take on another set of accounts. Having some thoughts about it. Is it a challenge for me to take it on? I am just into my 1st month with the firm, but everything seems like a honeymoon. Time for reality check. Nevertheless, I accepted it to put my work efficiency to a test after having the long break.

No comments: