Friday, May 12, 2006

Inevitable Meeting

Start of a long weekend, as today is Vesak Day. Made a trip to the temple with my parents to get blessings from Buddha, as we are buddhists. The queue for the vegetarian lunch was too long, and I couldn't wait. Went to have some noodles with them at a nearby coffeeshop instead. Had a meetup with Wendy and Paul in the afternoon for a movie date. After several unsuccessful attempts to ask her out, Wendy has agreed to meet up at last. 3 of us wanted to catch "Mission Impossible III" together, since it was a box office hit. Very thoughtful of Wendy to make advance booking for the tickets. I bought the popcorn and nachos combo for ourselves. It has been a week since the movie was screened, but it is still drawing many movie goers. Nowadays, the movie tickets' price is ever escalating. When will be the time where I cant stand any more price hike? Had a feast at Cafe Cartel, but their service was not up to our expectations. I helped myself to the ice water and chill sauce. However, the serving for our food was quite filling. Just some chatting and the time was 9 pm already. Had to say goodbye once again.

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

Wendy is like me..likes to buy ticket advance :) I hate to wait in lines!!!