Saturday, May 13, 2006

Inevitable Meeting - Part 2

Another highly anticipated day to meet a nice online fren. Has been chatting with her for quite a while and her exams were finally over. She picked Jurong Point, as she would be going there to get something. Arranged to meet at 1 pm, but she was slightly delayed in the last min. I went for some window shopping, hoping to meet my ex if she was there. This was her home turf. I wanted to witness how she would react, if she sees me.

It was time and saw her walking towards me. I thought she would be putting on her glasses, but she didnt. Instead, her contact lens were on. Saw a different side of her, which she mentioned her eyes were bigger with contact lens on. Dunno about the difference. Brought her to dine at Billy Bombers, since she never tried that before. My initial booking of the movie time slot was on scheduled, as we finished the lunch on time to catch it. Poseidon, another blockbuster, which caught my attention through its advertisements. The huge tide which capsized Poseidon was the most captivating moment. We were both glued to the screen. After the show has ended, she accompanied me to purchase some food for my little Jacky. She was looking at the puppies, while I selected the things I needed. She got some straws for folding stars as well. I was in a rush to meet my family for a dinner outside and she handed me a box of her self-made cookies. Didnt expect that coming from her. Had the feeling of "幸福", which I seldom experienced. I am starting to like her even more. Hope our relationship will blossom in time to come.

No comments: