Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tactical Planning

Had been knocking off work early to prepare for my exams due in 2 weeks time. No regular revision on weekly basis, but I shall maximise revision time from now on. I am pacing myself at work in anticipation of an extremely tight deadline next week. Wish to finish work properly before going on leave without worries, but life isnt always so smooth flowing. With a new assignment and a midyear review coming, I have my hands full. It's a new aspect that I am learning to cope with. Everytime I start flipping pages of my notes, I will be dozing off. Haha. Paul would know how I slept while listening to a lecture. Very tired coping with work and studies. It's not the feeling of giving up, but how long I would take to complete. One colleague also struggling with this course as well. I wonder why certificates are essential to prove ur worth, when having a brain is good enough to let us think. Why must we load our brain with so much info? Will my skull crack open if it undertake too much pressure? Maybe, I will see blood flowing down my forehead, rather than sweat.

No comments: