Saturday, May 20, 2006

Self Entertaining Saturday

Postponed my revision for my June exams, as my study mood has not surround my mind. I believe in effective study only when I am committed to my books. Rented 1 DVD to relax myself, since its a weekend. The title is "Fun with Dick & Jane". Highly entertained by Jim Carrey's silly moves. While commiting a robbery with his wife at a cafe, he asked for 2 ice mochas. His wife even flipped over the entire cashier counter in the process. Before leaving, they grabbed some nice cakes too. Also went to the gaming shop to grab a PS2 game "Ace Combat Zero". I think it will be the last in the "Ace Combat" series, before PS3 arrive in SG next year. I will start saving to lay my hands on a PS3, hopefully the launch price wont be over-priced. Got this game, becoz of its highly-rated reviews. I always research before I make a purchase, as there is no demo available for testing. Whole afternoon was a pilot sitting in the cockpit of a fighter plane. Totally glued to engaging enemy planes in dogfights. Came online, but not many people around in MSN. Where is everyone????

No comments: