Saturday, May 27, 2006

Being a Soulmate

Started my revision on this morn till mid noon. Received SMSes from a fren regarding her bf being unreasonable. The funny thing was for him to request for a breakup, but ended up cancelling out his own request. That made my fren even more confused. She was becoming more exhausted by this relationship, but I could only lend her my ears to listen. Being a past victim, how could I advise her well? She requested for me to meet her later in the evening after her church service, as she needed someone's company. The initial plan was to see her next wednesday, but she brought forward it. Seeing that constant revision would not be advisable, I met up with her to take a few hours of my books. Offered to treat her to Swensen's ice cream, as she didn't had a good appetite. After the light meal, we took the train and I walked her home as well. Her moods have lightened a little after we parted. The unfortunate thing was to hear nasty things from her bf again before she turned in. She does have some health problems, and I hope she could be more decisive on the future of the relationship before her health deteriorates.

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

that's why i hate being in relationships!

Anonymous said...

... but without relationships, life does seem a bit dull.. love it or hate it, your heart will always be touched by someone....