Saturday, May 06, 2006

SE - W800i Way to Go

Time really flies. 3 months ago, I was annoyed by my Nokia 6260. After the lunar new year, I went to purchase a Motorola V3i, thinking that the phone may suit my needs better. A week ago, I was itching to change my V3i, due to its laggy response from its functions. Yesterday, I set my eyes on a Sony Ericsson model W800i. Today, I decided to make the swop. As expected, the queue at the M1 shop was extremely long. Took the queue no. 167. But, it was only at 75. Why the shop have so many counters serving, but their service was still so slow? Even those queuing at the express counter were not better off. Alternatively, I went to another shop that sold phones without contract at a lower price. Traded in my V3i and topped up some cash, after negotiations with the shop owner were finalised. Tested my new mobile on the spot and it hanged at the main screen. Ops. Was it a bad omen? I think probably it was one of the few fault ones among the shipment. Had another one to try to my satisfaction. Brought home my new toy, but it had to be charged for 12 hours or longer. The anxiety to test its functions is building up.

5 comments:

strawbearries said...

Some of them are faulty. My hb's W800i had very soft ringing tone so we requested to test a few before we made the purchase. Have fun with it. I loved the camera. Quite clear shots.

Richie said...

Yes, its true that the camera works fine. Much better than motorola. Who can I take shots with? haha.

Dalicia said...

cool! :) mr.techie guy huh

Paul said...

Take shots with Elaine, Wendy & ur other new found frens.

Dalicia said...

actually why don't i take shots of u all instead. i like to be the photographer :)