Monday, September 18, 2006

More Birthday Wishes


Another surprise received from an unexpected source, Miss W. Caught me off guard when she sms me in the noon asking if my day was alright. Haha. Thanks to her special gift, the disappointment I was expecting for the day didnt affect me much. Manager commented that she never encounter a guy as lucky as me to receive 2 separate flower items.

My colleagues brought forward our dinner appointment, realising that I didnt look happy on the day before my birthday. All of them cancelled theirs to have a Japanese western dinner with me at Bugis. All these little thoughts meant so much to me. I thought it was their treat, but they walked off when it was time to foot the bill. I decided to make them happy for their little sacrifice. Hehe. We went on to have coffee at TCC. Suddenly, 2 of them said they need to go to the ladies. I guessed something was amiss. Smsed them not to wander elsewhere other than the ladies. Haha. Shortly, they came back with a big bag. It's my birthday gift and they got the back cushion which I am missing in office. Looking at how cute it was, I decided to leave it at my bedside.

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Oh how sweet! Happy Birthday Richie!