Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Personal time with sis

Since I came back from Redang in Apr, I havent caught up with my sis, Lorraine. Whenever I am meeting anyone, I get anxious whenever it is near time to knock off. My luck has not been good. Last min work is often popping up, which makes me worried. Today was a lucky day.

She wanted to try Mushroom Pot and the branch at Orchard Point was fine with her. My job was to fulfil her dream. She was in a skirt this time, surprisingly but sweet. I selected the combo meals and she had the privilege of picking the dishes. A nice meal for both, but it was the least I could do for her birthday. When I was attached previously, I missed many chances of celebrating for her. Promised her something to come on her actual birthday. Learnt from her that a guy is interested in her. My sis is not easy to woo, so this guy has to work harder. We discussed abt a possible overseas trip next year. I mentioned about my birthday appointment with some friends on saturday. Her mischevious self hinted to me to invite her as well. No reason to reject her, as she could interact with people easily.

I ordered mango pudding for her dessert. A funny thing that she asked me if I wished to try, but she ate everything. It was irresistable after all. Haha. I shared my coffee ice cream with her. As a bro, seeing her happy is my joy as well. She bought me a belt for my present, while i treat her to this meal. Waited with her for her cab, thereafter i went to take a bus ride home.

No comments: