Monday, September 11, 2006

Small Things are not always cute

To many, Monday is not meant for working long hours. That applies to me too. I made an arrangement to see W for a movie treat. After a day of hard work, I love going orchard from my workplace in Tanjong Pagar. Met her at 7 pm, as she had to knock off work later than I do. We chose to watch "Little Man", as the trailer protraited it to be a comedy. Many friends had avoided the show, commenting that the movie rating was low. If I dont watch, I cant confirm that comment. It was sweet of W to do advance booking and picked the best seats. I didnt know ticket price on weekdays is $7. My memory check was $7.50.

There was ample time for a quick dinner. We checked into Yuki Yaki Jap restaurant, W's recommendation. Bento set for me, while she had a spicy noodle dish. My serving looked small, but finishing it proved otherwise. Time was up to proceed to the movie theatre, but the usher delayed our entrance. Surprisingly, the movie had started as we made our way to our seats. Another lesson learnt was dont trust movie time timings on weekdays. Laughter filled the theatre for majority of the show. If the rating was low, I think the raters have to improve on their rating abilities. Overall, I felt the little man was a nasty person with a soft heart. Hehe. As the show ended, we decided to proceed home to rest early. Along the journey home, I wondered how many times I shall have to come orchard area for this whole week. Do count for me ya?

No comments: