Tuesday, September 05, 2006

No Femme Fatale

This evening was a dinner date with army mates. We would want to have a meal together after every reservist. There is Leong, Little Flower and the Godfather. One person, Ah Huat reported sick. Hehe. We picked Suntec Kuishin Bo Japanese Restaurant to dine. Cat held me back, requesting me to wait for her to go Suntec too. She need to purchase tickets for the duck ride, but the station was closed when we arrived. She went home disappointed, as it was an idea for her bf upcoming birthday.

I caught up with the guys, who were at the restaurant, busy eating. They addressed me as the Boss, since I look like one in my working wear. I cant deny the fact that they are all big eaters. They have finished one plate of big prawns and crabs each. My appetitzer was mushroom cream based soup. Kicked off the main courses with all the fried japanese stuff. Had one chicken jap steamboat. Followed by mini sushis and my favourite squids!!! We were avoiding anything pork, as Leong is converting to muslim for his gf. We didnt want him to feel tempted. My final taste was the ice cream, jellies and pastries. A sumptous buffet I had, which I would recommend friends to try it at least once.

We discussed alot of funny situations that any of us witnessed while in camp. Such laughable topics. A lady and 2 guys were sitting beside our table. She was wearing a low-cut spaghetti, so we all thought the 2 guys must be drooling. Too bad they can only see, but no touch. Haha. Leong was tired and he wanted to go back to rest. We went separate ways, but I told them that we dont have to wait for reservist to have a meal. Maybe, I shall gather them again.

No comments: