Saturday, September 09, 2006

Operation R

Paul was invited to join me to do a recce. I am planning for a gathering at Jack's Place Orchard. But, I wanted to be certain that the arrangements can be made. It has been quite a while, since I last went to their branch at Causeway Point. As Paul was with Rebec in the afternoon, I thought it would nice to her to come along too. I highlighted to her that I had no intentions to stay out late after the dinner.

We met each other at 6pm, just the right time to have our dinner. Rebec has asked her friend to join us, but she would be late. The ambience was nice when we were enjoying our dinner. Past 7, the crowd started to fill the seats. Soon, it turned out to be like a night market. But, the menu had many selections. I am considering if red wine is necessary. Surprisingly, I havent drink that yet. It all depends on the guests' choices.

As we footed the bill, I spoke to Keith, the manager to make the reservation. He will see to the arrangements and I shall confirm the attendance as the date gets closer. Looking forward to the big day.

No comments: